Monday, June 11, 2012

Landscapes!!!!!

Landscape picture taken in Jurgens Park. One of my personal favorite places in the world.

Forest area around Jurgens. I had fun finding places that look interesting and simple. I was especially amusing when people gave me looks as if i was a professional photographers of some sorts.
I screwed up on printing this pictures as you can provably tell, it is slanted. This was a farm near Jurgens and had cows but i manage to get find an empty spot.

This is a picture of puddle but it looked like some landscape to me and i really liked it. Hopefully you do too.
This  was a great picture except for the stupid basketball court on the background. I still think its great except for that major flaw.
 
My contact sheet in which I clearly failed at.

No comments:

Post a Comment