Monday, June 11, 2012

Blur!!!!

This was my pride and joy of my whole semester. I used the panning technique and in my student mind, it came out perfect. I am so proud of my work and I am thankful that my wonderful and beautiful friend Ellie was there to help me.
This was our first attempt at panning with her as my subject and  it didn't turn out the way i wanted it but its still an example of panning.  We had so much fun in the first half of this project.

This was my pathetically awesome attempt at the other technique to intentionally blur. It turned out fairly decent and it involved both of my passions, Guitar playing and Photography.

This pictures turned out completely different than what I expected. My head ended up more blurry since I got too into the music and my left hand was way too fast.
 Contact sheet turned out ok-ish. Just tried my best to find good pictures but i ended up having just four decent pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment